Redplum

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why you should "Roll"!!!!!

I know I said I wouldn't hit the store till next week, but after peeking at the sales/catalina deals... I couldn't resit!

I will show you how I got all of this pictured  for $6.77 after coupons and catalina rewards by "rolling" my catalina rebates I received at checkout!!!


First of all, it was broken into 3 transactions. That's because it's 3 different promotions, that when you purchase the specified amount, will print out a "catalina" at check out for a certain dollar off your next purchase. I will break it down for you, I started out with $5 off loaded directly onto my Kroger card from a promo they are running this month

1st transaction, "Fiber One bars" Buy 5 boxes, receive $3.50 off your next order. 
Buy 5 boxes@ $2.29 ea 
Use 2. $.50/1 Fiber One 90 Calorie bar (1/31/2010 Smart Source Insert )
Use 3 $.40/1 Coupons.com , SmartSource CoolSavings 2 per site (my store double's up to $1!)
Use 1, $.40 off Shortcuts ecoupon
$5  off my entire order, directly taken off at checkout for store promotion
TOTAL: $1.65 for 5 boxes!! 
           AND
I received a $3.50 catalina coupon off my next order!! Now to "Roll" that into my next order, 


2nd transaction, "Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks" Buy 4 boxes, receive $2.50  off your next order. 
Buy 4 boxes at $1.79 ea                                                           
Use 2  $0.50/2 coupons @ Coupons.com ,
Use $.50/2 Shortcuts ecoupon
Use $.50/2 Cellfire eCoupon
Use $3.50 catalina I received in 1st transaction
TOTAL: $ .66 for 4 boxes!!
         AND
I received a $2.50 catalina coupon off my next order, time to "Roll"!!




3rd transaction "Weight Watchers Smart Ones" Buy 10 get $4 off your next order
Buy 8 WW @ $2.00
Buy2 WW @ $1.98
Use 1 B1G1 Free WW dinners when you buy3 (1/10/10 Smart Sourse insert)
Use 1 B1G1 Free WW dinner when you buy 7(1/10/10 Smart Sourse insert)
Use $4.00 of 10 WW peelie found on WW products
Use $2.50 catalina I received at 2nd transaction
TOTAL: $4.46 for 10 boxes after all coupons and $4 catalina coupon for buying 10! (Even though I only payed for 8!)




I know this probably seems daunting, but with some practice, and planning, it pays off in the end!!! I now have a nice stockpile of snacks for Easter Baskets, lunches galore, and I still $4.00 to use for my next shopping trip!!!


Subscribe to KTs Steals and Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment