Redplum

Saturday, March 20, 2010

UPDATE Kmart: $10/$20 printable



Seems some are having trouble printing this PDF  coupon for $10/$20 purchase and now some are experiencing the coupon saying "Valid in NY only"

I am sorry for those having probs. I was able to print it yesterday, and I always try to test the links before I post them. It is still pulling up for me w/o stating NY ONLY,  as of 11 am CST. 

A little hint, since it is a PDF, all the coupons have the same bar code number, and if you were able to print it, you can scan and print valid copies. 

In the future, if any links do not seem to work for you, please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment and I will do everything I can to fix it for ya!!

Subscribe to KTs Steals and Deals

1 comment:

  1. I printed off several of these and am having a great time using them!! They dont usually scan well at the store, but the cashiers know to put it in manually at the Kmart I go to. Thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete