Redplum

Friday, March 19, 2010

Want More Coupons + Free Stuff?


Then you need to check out All You magazine!!   It's jam-packed full of high value coupons every month, plus hundreds of other ways to save money everyday! 

 I just received my April issue in the mail, and even if you bought April's issue for $2.24 off the rack at Walmrt, you'd all ready be ahead! 
April's issue has a coupon for a FREE Rimmel eyeshadow, mascara, eye liner, bronzer or lipstick, up $5.00 max!!! I urge you to pick an issue up to test it out!!


All You is normally $19.97 for 12 issues. I can show you how to score it for $13.98 for a yr!!

Use Shop at Home, and get 30% CASHBACK!!  (you'll get $5 just for signing up and making a purchase!)
-Once at SAH website, type Magazines.com into the search bar. 
-You will be redirected to Magazines.com website, type ALL YOU into their search. 
That's it!! 

Happy Shopping!!  I'm off to go score my free makeup for ME!!

Subscribe to KTs Steals and Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment