Redplum

Monday, March 8, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 3/8



I know my meal plans have been MIA, but that's due to hubby's work schedule being flipped upside down! For the last 2 weeks he has been on 2nd shift, and I was making dinner at breakfast time for him......and by MY dinner time, well I just really didn't feel like eating what I cooked at 8am. So I had no menu! I HATED it. The kids LOVED it! Let's just say  my kids lived on corn dogs mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets! But that's ALL OVER NOW!! Back to regularly scheduled programming here!
 And can I just add, don't EVER take eating together as a family, for granted!

This week I will try to accomplish making meals with what's left in the fridge/freezer. Leftovers and all, before hitting the store again. 
(My kids are gonna freak!!)

Monday, 
Baked potato bar. We have leftover bakers and chili from this weekend. I like to dish up other toppings like cheese, bacon, and cook up a box of frozen cheesy broccoli, and the kids make their own!

Tuesday, 
 BBQ Buffalo Chicken bites/salad.
The kids get a BBQ version, along with applesauce, green beans and we get the 'smokin Red Hot version over salad! 
 I am linking this recipe because we love it, AND it's healthy!

Wednesday
Roasted Tomato French Onion Soup with grilled cheese panini's

Thursday 
If you have not heard of this/made this before, OH MY!!!!!! Think creamy, yummy, zingy, cheesy, south of the border casserole!

Friday
Tortilla Pizza's (thanks to our youth group for introducing me to this!! 

Saturday, I'm busting out the grill since all the snow is GONE!!!!!!!
Grilled Cheeseburgers, grilled corn on the cob, and french fries!

Sunday
Cheese Ravioli w/ salad and breadsticks

Subscribe to KTs Steals and Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment