Redplum

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Freebies: Got 'em, Share 'em!!!

I was starting to think my freebies were getting lost in the mail!!! Then BAM, my mailbox is bursting with freebies!! FULL SIZED FREEBIES too!!

What goodies have you gotten lately??!!



-Pampers sample
-Arm and Hammer Toothpaste Sample
-Zone Indulgance bar
-Axe Sample
-Bayer Asprin keychain
-Crest White Strips Sample+ $10 coupon!
-Hellava Good coupon for FREE dips (deals gone)
-Panteen FULL SIZE Shampoo!
( If you haven't yet, join Vocalpoint!)

My best score is one that I won't even use!! I have now received 2 Beech-Nut infant cereals, and 4 baby foods that will get donated to our church's food pantry. This is why I accept/buy as many freebies I can. Our food pantries have seen such a rise in demand, and if you can score some free/super cheap non-perishables, seek your local food pantry, they sure  can use them!

I'd love to hear what freebies you've gotten!!!

Subscribe to KTs Steals and Deals

1 comment:

  1. I got the pampers too and some metemucil!! - michelle

    ReplyDelete